Panelists: Johanna T. Crane, PhD; Geren Stone, MD DTM&H; Adeline Boatin, MD MPH, Aliyah R. Sohani, MD.
2nd Annual MGH Global OB/GYN Ethics Forum
- June 27, 2016
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Pre-registration required?
- Registration closed?
Location: MGH Ether Dome, with reception following in the Bulfinch Tents
Johanna T. Crane, PhD: “Perspectives from Medical Anthropology on Medical Volunteerism”
• Author: Scrambling for Africa: AIDS, Expertise, and the Rise of American Global Health Science
Geren Stone, MD DTM&H: “Medical Volunteerism”
• Director, Global Primary Care Program, Massachusetts General Hospital
Adeline Boatin, MD MPH: “On the Ground in Uganda: the Impact of Physician Visitors from Resource Rich Countries”
• Global Health Research Scholar graduate, Instructor in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Aliyah R. Sohani, MD: “Global Health and Pathology: Successes and Challenges”
• Hematopathology Service, Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital